The IFMA Central Iowa Chapter offers companies the opportunity to post job opportunities on our Web site at no charge. Please note the information below outlining our policy for posting job opportunities. Should you have any questions please call 515-442-2451 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Anyone can post job opportunities on the IFMA Central Iowa Chapter web site.
- A job posting will run for up to 30 days from the date it is posted. If a position has been filled before the 30-day term expires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to remove the position.
- If the position has not been filled before the 30-day term, it may be reposted.
- Completion of our Submission Form is required which requests contact information, position duties and candidate requirements. The position duties and candidate requirements must be 150 words or less.
- After the receipt of a correctly completed submission Form, the job posting will be posted within 2 business days. After the job is posted, notification will be sent to the contact person listed on the Submission Form. Job postings are ‘time stamped’ underneath the job title.
- IFMA Central Iowa Chapter reserves the right to reject a job posting that does not conform to our requirements.
- All job postings are provided by IFMA Central Iowa Chapter and posted on a voluntary basis. We make no warranty about the availability or validity of the job, the listing organization, benefits or any other claim or statement made by the listing organization. Interested parties should apply directly to the listing organization.
Use the Submission Form on the right to create a job posting.
The position duties and candidate requirements must be 150 words or less.